The market for real estate direct marketing tools is booming. With so many options available, it can be just as hard to pick a tool as to start a campaign. From targeting to printing and design, it can be hard to keep track of it all–let alone the good tools. We’ve removed the guesswork by organizing the biggest names on the market and highlighting their strengths and weaknesses. Hopefully this review of these real estate marketing companies will be useful to you!
Each of the tools we will present below was analyzed based off of factors that we expected would be most important to real estate marketers.
We then asked handful of questions for each factor:
- Targeting: How many filters can you apply to your campaign? What kind of data does the site use to narrow in on target demographics?
- Design: Does the platform enable users to easily create their own design? Or are they limited to using existing templates?
- Measurement: What kinds of tracking capabilities does the platform have, if any?
- Ease of Use: What’s the usability of the platform like? Are its central offerings clear and easy to use?
- Best use: Where is the platform strongest, and how can customers best use it?
We rated tools with a letter grade for each factor. An “A” suggests they knocked the factor out of the park.
A “B” or “C” means they did an average job with it. An “F” means they’re missing the factor altogether, or it’s a complete flop.
Our end result? This handy guide to selecting the right tool to support your real estate postcard marketing campaign. Check it out.
Grades For Real Estate Direct Marketing Tools
We kicked off our review by identifying the most popular real estate direct marketing tools. To narrow down the field, we focused on the companies with robust support for postcard marketing. Here’s what we decided to start with:
- Corefact: Full-service marketing platform focused on integrated offline and online campaigns for real estate.
- Overall Grade: B
- Smart ZIP: Platform for predictive selling and optimization for specific territories.
- Overall Grade: B+
- RealMailers: Streamlined tool for lightweight real estate targeting and marketing.
- Overall Grade: A-
- Quantum Digital: Combines monthly postcard farming with online lead tracking.
- Overall Grade: B+
- Leading Agent: Real estate CRM tool.
- Overall Grade: C
- Geographic Farm: Real estate marketing and media company with an emphasis on data-based farming and targeting.
- Overall Grade: C+
- My ZipCode Farm: Monthly service which sends clients robust consumer data.
- Overall Grade: D
- Sharper Agent: Integrated marketing platform for realtors to manage direct mail and online campaigns.
- Overall Grade: C-